Environmental Policy Statement
Instyle Decor Limited recognises that day-to-day operations can impact both directly and indirectly on the environment. We aim to protect and improve the environment through good management and by adopting best practice wherever reasonably practicable. Instyle Decor Limited will work to integrate environmental considerations into our business decisions and adopt greener alternatives wherever possible, throughout our operations.
In all our activities we aspire to:
- Comply fully with all relevant legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations.
- Prevent pollution to land, air and water.
- Reduce water and energy use.
- Minimise waste and increase recycling within the course of our activities.
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards.
- Involve customers, partners, clients, suppliers and subcontractors in the implementation of our objectives.
- Promote environmentally responsible purchasing.
- Provide suitable training to enable employees to deal with their specific areas of environmental control.
- Improve the environmental efficiency of our transport and travel.
- Establish targets to measure the continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
All employees are responsible for working towards the objectives within this policy.